 Local / Australia / 11745
Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
(A lot...)

Oh Mel, there just aren't enough of us to fill the space... only about 30 or so
by the last Roll Call :(  So no Brickfest-type event for us unless we get
more... and probably no interest from official dudes either :(

Hey, the Danish fan group is having their first Brickfest type event next month
for about the same amount of people. Not trying to start a competition or
anything, just sayin....

:)

Heh-heh! :-)

Jake is right! You don't have do be hundreds of people to do an event like this.
We are no more people than you are. As long as you have fun that´s the most
important!

So what do you mean, no interest from official dudes? I'm official, and I'm
interested! But really, who cares? You do what you do because you love it, not
because of what we think... right?

Jake

And yes - there will be official dudes at our event next month too!

Kecia
Denmark