 Local / Australia / 1170
    Re: W4K Show Wrap —Kevin Hall
   (...) Well...let me know when the next is, I wish I could have come to the last one....I'm sure my castle would have turned a few heads...so let me know when the next is...OK....Also if we need any signs or hand out flyers, let me know... Kev.... : (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: W4K Show Wrap —Peter White
   (...) A lot of prep work was cut short by me getting a 'cold' and being in bed for most of Saturday and Friday. I didn't have all the sets ready I would have liked. Maybe we should start working on a flyer soon, I'll put down what I think will work (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)