 Local / Australia / 11697
11696  |  11698
Subject:
Wanted, loan of Vision Command CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:17:47 GMT

Mine was last seen (with the instruction book), shortly before eldest daughter
decided (no doubt encouraged by her mother) that all the lego around the house
needed to be tidied up and put away.

Now I need to re-install the LegoCam software.

Can anybody loan me the cd, or point out where I can get one?

thanks
Ian