 Local / Australia / 11657
Re: Wake-up Australia!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA!!!

What was everyone’s New Year resolution??? keep away from forums, including our own? ;)

It’s a week since I last posted.... I’ve checked .loc.au every day (but yesterday), so I can’t blame my wildly interesting life for providing distractions!

   Where is everyone? Everytime I look here now, all I see is posts several days old or even close to or a week or more!!! Is it the time of year? or has everyone’s bricks melted in the Summer heat? ;)

I was presuming that it was because of the grey thing.

   Anyway, hopefully this will be more of year of something good...

Hmmm maybe everyone has withered away with the news of what is happening in the LEGO world this year...

The grey thing, or the restructure thing, or the skin-tone thing, or the juniorisation of pirates and spiderman thing, or the non-minifig knights kingdom thing, or the minifig knights kingdom thing? ;-)

Note too, that it is distinctly the ‘off season’ for Lego sales down under, and sales traditionally generate traffic in .loc.au. While it might be nice to get some 2004 sets on the shelves, there not going to be at a ‘nice’ price for while.

I’ve got a 1393 McDonalds Bionicle Matoro sitting here in my desk at work... I’ll donate it as a prize for a .loc.au building competion if that’ll help liven things up (heck, I’ll donate it as a prize for a posting competition, if that’ll help!)

Cheers

Richie Dulin