 Local / Australia / 11652
11651  |  11653
Subject:
Next bugs meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 04:47:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G'day all...

Happy belated New Year and all that...  I haven't seen any plans for the next
bugs meet, so I thought I'll offer something here (and since Christmas is well
and truly over).  The ISCC has now closed so I
can soon start building things for our train lay-out... so maybe some of you
would like to come on over so we can chat about the Train show in May?  Email me
if this is a good plan (since the layout is at my joint anyway)...

You can also look at my ISCC entry in person before I pull it down ;)

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70962... (not in order)

Awaiting your replies...

Mel

P.S. kinda like a Bugs/train meet ;)