 Local / Australia / 11628
    Does anyone know anything about this set? —Benjamin Whytcross
   I was in my local K-Mart today, and I came across a small poly-bag set with number 3388 (Island Extreme Stunts, 5+). the set contains 3 pieces creating the following minifig: (URL) There is also what appears to be a 1 page (probably A4) catalogue (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)

        Re: Does anyone know anything about this set? —Grahame Reid
   (...) Have a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)