 Local / Australia / 11589
    Re: Myer Catalogue - various % off Lego —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Thats not a UTE, its a Pickup Truck :) I cant stand people who mis-label Pickup Trucks as UTEs :) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Myer Catalogue - various % off Lego —Troy Walker
   (...) Right their with you! Me too! It may not be a big difference in this day and age but it is there. We invented the ute, the US made the pick-up, and yes they beat us to it by about 10 years. :) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)