 Local / Australia / 11581
    Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Well, I may be able to assist. When I sorted through my booty from Legoland Pick-a-Brick, I found that my collection of 1x1 light grey plates contained a small number that were definitely a different colour to the others. I can't swear that (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun —Pete White
   (...) Could this be the 3rd grey used in the mosaic sets ? Since they use 1 x 1 plates. pete dirty white (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)