 Local / Australia / 11516
  Mel's Queenslander Home

Hi there... I have a few people asking when am I going to post my pics to lugnet... The only prob is I never had a chance to finish it since it was destroyed by a certain person... (so please excuse missing parts/plantation etc)... also the size is (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !!

  Re: Mel's Queenslander Home

Sorry, half asleep while writing the previous post... (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !