 Local / Australia / 11511
  Star Destroyer at Target???

I've heard reports that [LEGOSet 10030] was spotted at Target. Can anyone confirm this? (In Australia!) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

(...) I don't know what to think now - I would have thought that someone had seen one if they had indeed appeared at Target... FWIW, I spoke to the store manager at my local Target who replied (I paraphrase) "Yes, they were here, they've all gone, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

(...) I highly doubt that target, of all places, would take a set that costs big $$$. Then again, with some of the things that have happened lately, who knows :) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

My money is on the manager getting confused with the Imperial Shuttle or similar. I suspect one Imperial Lego set is much the same as another to such people. Kerry (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

(...) FWIW, one of the MUGs definitely saw these at Target (he bought one). The price was apparently in the order of $300 - $350. Were these ever sold at Sydney's Powerhouse? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

(...) Yes, $450AU. Once they sold out, they said 'LEGO won't allow them to have more'. However, they sold you as many RBR's as you wanted. -Brad (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Star Destroyer at Target???

(...) Hi i have checked with target head office in melbourne they are un aware of any sets 10030 or imperial star destroyer can anyone confirm it was target or another chain??? if so where???? (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)