 Local / Australia / 11503
11502  |  11504
Subject:
A couple of microfig space mocs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:02:22 GMT

Hi all,

I’m mainly playing silly buggers with the gang over in .gaming.starship, but I still do read .loc.au regularly, and it occurs to me that I haven’t posted anything moc-ish for a bit, so here we are.

The White Star Line’s Star Liner Brikannic and Liner Tender Puissance
Strike Fighter Tender CNPS Audacious

Cheers :-)