 Local / Australia / 11502
  BUGS meeting 10/01/04 or 11/01/04?

I will be in the brisbane area on those days and would like to catch up with the local AFOLs. I really need to finalize this stuff soon so I can plan my trip, can we get some hard plans? (even if its not a full bugs meeting, just a meet with some (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting 10/01/04 or 11/01/04?

(...) I can do a mini-meet at my place and/or a look and shop around Brisbane on that weekend, if no other BUGs want to do something more formal. Michael (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)