 Local / Australia / 11499
11498  |  11500
Subject:
final details for trip to Gold Coast/QLD post-xmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:21:43 GMT

Its confirmed that I will be arriving with relatives on nsw north coast on
probobly 29/12/03 or 30/12/03 or something.
I will then be flying back to perth on 13/01/04 or 14/01/04.
The weekend of 10/01/04 and 11/01/04 is probobly the best time for me to do
a meeting with the local AFOLs.
However, late in the week (e.g. 8/01/04 or 9/01/04 is also sutable for
various meet-and-greet.

The plan is to stay with the relatives through to mabie 7/01/04 or 8/01/04
with day trips up to the theme parks plus day trips for any large shopping
areas of note in the region folowed probobly by either day trips up to
brisbane for shopping/see the city/meet the AFOLs or (preferably) stay in
the brisbane area somewhere for shopping/see the city/meet the AFOLs.

Therefore, suggestions for cheap (but not dingy) accomodation in the
brisbane area would be appreciated.