 Local / Australia / 11496
11495  |  11497
Subject:
going to be in the gold coast area post xmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:16:10 GMT

dont know when I will be arriving or departing but for now, the weekends of
11 jan 04/12 jan 04 & 18 jan 04/19 jan 04 would be sutable weekends for me
to get together with local area AFOLs (or if a weekday in the middle is
more sutable, thats fine by me)

I am staying with relatives who live just south of the border (near
lismore/balana) and will be making day trips up to the theme parks,
shopping and so on.

Will want to finalize details ASAP so that I can factor that into the
travel plans :)