 Local / Australia / 11480
Re: list of all ways to get lego in australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 05:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Anyone got any more to add

In Sydney - Powerhouse Museum

Saw a heap at a Pickles Auction from closed CBA Branches......... mainly just Bricks and very used at that. Not worth buying.

Trading Post, Garage/yard sales and Deceased estates(although very little), have found a few>>>>>>>>>>

Strange but true: I’ve bought small quantities at the cheaper variety of antique shop. My theory is that the shop bought up a deceased estate, or the LEGO was in some form of collectable container (enamel cannister, biscuit tin, wooden box).

I’ve seen LEGO in (the window of) charity shops too. Haven’t been able to get to them when they’ve been open, though :-(

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique