 Local / Australia / 11448
11447  |  11449
Subject:
How to get World Club Magazine (was Re: new catalogue??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:52:38 GMT

Referring to the Lego World Club Magazine Allister McLaren wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but how exactly does one go about procuring copies of this
magazine?

Hi Allister,

There are 4 Issues sent out per year, usually in the middle of the month (March,
June, September and December).  First year costs $14.95 (once off).  You need to
renew every year but the renewal is FREE.  The address is:
Lego Club Australia
PO Box 5000, Lane Cove DC NSW 2066

There is a form included in the September issue, but you can probably just write
to them with your details and payment.  The forms used to be stuck to set boxes
and on the back of the catalogues but they aren't doing that at present.

Deidre (3-4 weeks behind in my Lugnet reading, apologies for taking so long to
respond).