 Local / Australia / 11428
    Nestle Rabbits —Ian Dunmore
   Anybody know who won the competition and details/where to find out (I gave the wrappers off the tins to my wife to phone from her work, as we have bars at home and my work on competition phone numbers, and she lost them {says she gave them back, but (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Nestle Rabbits —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Hi Ian, Nestle said they would publish the winners' names on their website but they never did. The Nestle NZ website listed the NZ winners though and probably still does (You would not believe how many competitions this company has running at any (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Nestle Rabbits —Ian Dunmore
   (...) Obviously not me. Thanks Ian (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Nestle Rabbits —Anita Eenink
   (...) Hi Ian, I won three Nestle Rabbits but being a bit daft I opened one and gave the others away to family with kids. Sorry Anita (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au)