 Local / Australia / 11419
11418  |  11420
Subject:
Need help moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:20:58 GMT

Hello all...

I know this isn't the best place to advertise this... but this Sunday I need to
get my belongings from my former home to where I am currently staying.  I just
had a couple of friends drop out since they have to work on Sunday :(  I have 2
others who can help, but the problem is I am getting my stuff without hopefully
the ex being there, since it is still my home and I have the keys etc... I am
allowed to pick up my things (by law) - (inc lots of LEGO).  I want to get my
things ASAP and obviously the more people, the better.

If anyone can help me, or will help drive the truck I have to hire, please let
me know, I plan to go to my old home (collingwood park) on Sunday around 11am...
I still need to find a place to live (left 3 months ago), so it will most likely
be taken to where I am currently staying..

Please let me know... :/

Thanks... Mel

P.S. I'm trying to arrange a police officer to be there on Sunday too since I
have a Order of Protection out against him.