 Local / Australia / 114
    2000 starwars prices —Aaron Coghill
   Lets hope for all our sakes things get cheaper. If they don't i'm going os to get my lego. PS as anyone confirmed the post gst prices (will they go up or down). (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2000 starwars prices —Peter Callaway
   (...) The general consensus is that prices will drop, but nothing has been confirmed. It will still be expensive, so I suggest you get your LEGO from os. I do, and so do many others. It still works out cheaper, and you can get all the sets. Pete (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)