 Local / Australia / 11398
    news from scrolly thing on CNNNN —Benjamin Whytcross
   LEGO hairdresser decides to offer new third style I think their research is a little old. (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: news from scrolly thing on CNNNN —Michael Dallaston
   (...) You have good eyes :) It was all I could do to not cry out 'Vicious Slander! There are at least half a dozen hairpieces, and they're just the GO THE MAGPIES GO THE MAGPIES GO THE MAGPIES GO THE MAGPIES GO THE MAGPIES GO THE MAGPIES GO THE (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)