 Local / Australia / 11392
  will probobly be in brisbane just after xmas

Right now, its looking like I will be in the brisbane/gold coast area after xmas (probobly after new year) for a week or so. I would like to hook up with some brisbane lego people, anyone over there interested in doing something in the first week or (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)