 Local / Australia / 11305
11304  |  11306
Subject:
Robocup junior in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:37:17 GMT

The annual Robocup Junior competition (Lego robotics) is on again in
Brisbane on the weekend of 6-7 September. Spectators are welcome (and
free!). For details, see:

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~robocup/junior/austOpen/austOpen.php

The Australian Championships are being held in Brisbane this year, so this
should be a good year to go along as a spectator. The finals are held Sunday
afternoon with round robin competition earlier in the weekend.

By the way, if you have been in previous years, be aware that the venue has
changed. It's still at the Uni Qld campus at St Lucia, but it is being held
in the UQ Centre (also known as The Hay Shed) this year.

Kerry

--
Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Leader
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology