 Local / Australia / 11278
Re: New sets at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak wrote:
   Hi all,

Just thought that I should let all know that there are a few new sets which have landed in most K-Marts throughout Sydney.....
  • 4483 AT-AT $220
  • 4511 High spped train $179.95
  • 4514 Cargo Crane $38.95
  • 4481 Hailfire Droid $99.95

Also saw an ad on TV last night for 20% off toys at K-mart. Wasn’t quick enough to see dates.

Until Saturday.
Really? K-mart Footscray had posters advertising the sale as being 3 days only: Wed 13/8 to Fri 15/8.

No. I got it wrong (or KMart changed their TV ads between Tuesday night and Wednesday night, but I consider that less likely then me getting it wrong), definitely Friday. Apologies if anyone has planned their week’s shopping based on my advice.

(However, if you want cheap tyres, it’s 15% of at Beaurepaires until Saturday. Or was it Bob Jane? But then I can’t remember a tyre outlet that didn’t have some sort of sale on. ).

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique