 Local / Australia / 11269
Re: Darth Maul Bust for $60
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 01:15:29 GMT

Well they finally shipped my order today. Did they ship yours?

"Brad Linsley" <praetorian@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Kenneth Chau wrote:
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship? I ordered this 5 • days
ago and they still haven't shipped it.

I have found the time frames given in the shipping policies are accurate.

However, in the case they have insufficent stock, they (according to the • phone
rep I spoke to) will pack orders they can fill completely first and • if/when they
get to yours and they don't have enough, tough luck.

I tried to order 99 x 5118 and got none, because they had less than 99 • left
(when they got to my order) and gave them to everyone else. Due to this, • it took
2 weeks for mine to ship out (ordered other overpriced items which they • had) and
after a few abusive emails, I received free express shipping.

Or, in the case of the DMB, you might get a phone call from Europe S@H • where
they nicely tell you they will not honour express shipping and would I • mind if
they ship standard. I guess at the sale price, and after ordering 30, they
couldn't afford express shipping because DMB sets are pretty heavy. I • ordered on
the 1st (after reading FBTB posts) and mine still has not shipping. I • expect to
get another phone call in the next week where they will apologetically • inform me
thay they ran out and that they are 'really sorry'.

-Brad (miffed at S@H right now)