 Local / Australia / 11267
    The Asian Invasion —Michael Dallaston
   Hello all. Spotted today at a K-mart were: [LEGOSet 7416] and [LEGOSet 7420] Two of the new Chinese Adventurer sets, the ship and the plane. I haven't seen any of the others about. But I haven't really been looking, so who knows? Michael (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: The Asian Invasion —David Ishak
   (...) Yeah, I found 7413 and 7416 at Big W. Toyworld throughout Sydney have the whole range of the new OE sets except for the three mini sets. Including the new Castle which has some great oldie castle pieces. Cheers, Dave (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)