 Local / Australia / 11238
  The Grendel

Hi There everyone. Those who attended Bricksmeet may remember this model that I brought along, it was my only MOC there that day. I have recently taken a few more pictures and wanted to share (ohhhhh) The Grendel is a one person craft piloted by the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Grendel

(...) Indeed. The Grendel certainly has an interesting shape and looks very much a 'working' ship. I particularly like the recessesed greebles and the control panel - I love the gauges in the 'bike rear vision mirror' positions. Cheers Richie Dulin (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)