 Local / Australia / 11210
  Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

(...) and (...) Actually, it occurs to me that we need to install a text-to-Strine filter on a permanent basis on loc.au. I think it would make far more interesting reading for our international visitors. And then any political incorrectness on our (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

(...) Streuth cobbers! She's not wrong there. Good on ya Kerry. A (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)