 Local / Australia / 11161
  Re: Myer toy sale

(...) tried to get 1, no luck near me, any chance i can lay claim on at least one set of minifigs & a Phoenix! (would like more! (Phoenix's mostly) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Myer toy sale (and Big W)

(...) My 2 local Grace Bros we're out. I never get the catalogues so I usually miss out (except for the early posts by Ben on the 8431 last Christmas). I bought 7 from BigW for $70AUD, and 10 HP castles for $90AUD, so I will have figs and parts for (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)