 Local / Australia / 11140
  Birthday Cake

For those that know me, will know that there are several things that i love in my life, two of them are Lego and fire trucks (just check out my website, and i'm also a volunteer rural firefighter). Anyway on the weekend i had a BBQ thing for my 25th (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Birthday Cake

(...) Here is link to the cake pics. (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)