 Local / Australia / 11138
    Re: Any meetings planned in Sydney next few months? —Richie Dulin
   (...) There were tentative plans made at Bricksmeet for a Sydney get together the first Saturday in August (2/8/3) in Mittagong. Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Any meetings planned in Sydney next few months? —James Howse
   (...) It looks like I may be working that weekend. Grrr. Any chance of a slide to the second sat? (i.e. 9th Aug) My suggestion for the meet is a Dark Shark Armada (Dark Shark was the Australian (and European?) name for 6285). Bring along your BSB (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Meeting planned in Sydney, August. —James Howse
   (...) Belay that. I can't count properly (probably the excitment of getting a pirate ship). I am free on the second (barring work changing things again). James (who's now practicing his Piratical talk) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)