 Local / Australia / 11130
Re: Kmart 15% off store wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Another one I spotted recently was <<LEGOSet(6772)>> for just $1.

Where, pray tell, did you see that for a dollar!

if I had a million dollars....
well, I'd be rich

Trav (-|-)

Its amazing on some of the prices I have found on fairly old/recent stock at
K-Mart. EG: 4714 at $16.00, 8010 at $14.00, 8009 at $7.00 and one of my
favourites 7133 at $6.00, but the the most ultimate lowest price ever would have
to be the Arctic Polar base 6575 for only $9.97 at TRU, Moore Park, couldnt
resist, grabbed all seven and who wouldnt!?

Am now waiting on the clearance sale at Big-W starting on the 23rd, Monday.
Sometimes I guess you just have to have a closer look, I find that not all the
shelf prices are correct.

Cheers,

Dave