 Local / Australia / 11096
    Lego Clearance —James Ng
   Hey all, My internet has been down for a while, but now since its back up... I am here to tell you that I am sorting out my whole lego collection! Since I have been concentrating my collection on castle all my other Lego collection must go, because (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Clearance —James Ng
   Due to the amount of responses, I can't accept anymore e-mails except by those who have already done so. The surviving sets will be posted on my bricklink shop. Thanks for the interest! Regards, James (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)