 Local / Australia / 11091
  Does anyone know what sets we are getting in the 2nd half?

There are some good sets comming down the pipe (the 3 small technic sets, the discovery nasa sets, the inventor sets and so on) in the second half of 2003. Anyone know which sets we are going to get here in australia? (I dont want to buy stuff from (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)