 Local / Australia / 11090
11089  |  11091
Subject:
A BIG THANKS !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:57:32 GMT

A Big Thanks ;To everyone who organized the Bricksmeet meeting in Sydney .Mainly
to James & Richie  for orgaizing the event,a very big thanks.Thanks also for
showing us around Sydney .It was my first time for me, and I would have of
gotten lost if I was by my self.I've taken approximately 44 pictures of the
event, which I will give to Ross to post on the MUGS site. And last of all a
very big thanks for the Lego prize , for me bringing my MOC  trains
Teunis.