 Local / Australia / 11067
    Re: Saturday Bricksmeet (was Re: It's Dinner time! (ding ding ding ding!)) —Michael Dallaston
   I will try to be at Parramatta, if I can negotiate your hideously complex (compared to Brisbane) rail system :). I'll ring/see you on the date, anyhow. Thanks, Michael (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Saturday Bricksmeet (was Re: It's Dinner time! (ding ding ding ding!)) —Robert McLean
   Hi I just heard some terrible news... Mel has had to retract the hand she raised to scratch chicken pox, which also limits her internet access to tell you e-personally Robert ps, Cade: if this is the first you've heard of it i have emailed you some (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Saturday Bricksmeet (was Re: It's Dinner time! (ding ding ding ding!)) —Richie Dulin
   (...) Chicken pox for a grown up is not fun (although IALTB it's not particularly enjoyable for kids, either), and even worse when it means you miss Bricksmeet. Get well soon, Mel! Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)