 Local / Australia / 11065
11064  |  11066
Subject:
ebay - lots good items! Mid 80's space, early - mid 90's technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:09:36 GMT

Hi, Let me know if this is wrong ok?

There is a number of UNOPENED items going on ebay atm,

Member name is : mhsmith57

so go :find member
: items for sale,

This seller is fully trustworthy! items will be as listed,
packing for postage 100% A1!!

Please NOTE the seller is not ME! (i would keep them!!) and i do not get
anything for doing this - I just cant afford them all :(
You can mention my name if you like but feel free not too! your choice.

Mid 80’s space early - mid 90’s technic

thanks Troy

Ps all items in AU!!