 Local / Australia / 11055
    delurking once again —Sue Ann Barber
    Hi all In what is fast becoming an annual event.... I'm delurking again! Actually, more of a *reading* the list again.. A quick update - I quit work so I could have my spare time back. It didn't work, still don't have any spare time :( Have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: delurking once again —Paul Baulch
   (...) Yep, fly with British Airways and buy a bunch of those cool in-flight Lego sets. They had this one last time someone I knew went OS: [LEGOSet 2769] Cheers, (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)