 Local / Australia / 11051
Re: Big W specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:04:39 GMT

4729 Dumbledore's Office - $49

Mmmmmm..... four curved walls with Castle print... *drool*

Oh, forgot to mention...

Let me know whether I should bring some of these up for parting out - that is,
we open them up and enthusiastically/diplomatically/frantically divvy them up
for the parts we want. It's worked reasonably well so far.

I would be up for some Partsies.  There are some decent parts in that set,
but i guess it depends what others want from it...

Trav (-|-)