 Local / Australia / 1105
  RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

Are you SURE about the 10% increase....I think You'll find its actuall an 8-12% DECREASE with the GST...Making the set cost $324.00 [I thought it was supposed to be less than that...If someone can find my list I posted of RRP's earlier in the year (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)