 Local / Australia / 11038
    Potter 4707 —David Ishak
   Has anyone seen Hagrids Hut 4707 on the shelves in Sydney? It looks as though Lego have discontinued this set already?!?! Its a shame they dont give you any notice. You try to wait for the Specials and they Discontinue it?? However, I may be wrong. (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Potter 4707 —James Howse
   (...) Hagrid's hut is indeed discontinued, at BigW at least, I'd expect the same at other majors. It's from the first movie (though it appears in the second too..) I can't say I ever saw heaps of them around anywhere, and never on clearance. Hope (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)