 Local / Australia / 11037
Re: has anyone seen set 4401 around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 00:20:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I have seen the other designer sets but not this one. Anyone seen it anywhere?

I've also failed to find this one in Melbourne (whereas the others are
plentiful). I'm also interested in knowing whether it's around.

Cheers,
Paul

Same as in Brissy - All present except the 4401.  There's some kind of national
conspiracy going on here...

(or maybe Lego Australia just mislaid a few boxes :) )

Michael