 Local / Australia / 11023
    Re: Wash your LEGO® Geoffrey... with the SOLVOL® Geoffrey... —Allister McLaren
   (...) Wouldn't Solvol still be a bit abrasive? I use Brasso. This seems to be the generally accepted method of lego printing removal, and works a treat. It also leaves a nice shiny finish, but make sure you give it a good rinse afterwards. Allister (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wash your LEGO® Geoffrey... with the SOLVOL® Geoffrey... —Richie Dulin
   (...) Yes, but that's the point! (...) But it smells! And it is abrasive, too. I've used Brasso® to remove the printing from slopes (among other things)... it happily takes the texture off too. Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)