 Local / Australia / 11011
    Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs! —Kevin Wilson
   Kerry Raymond wrote in message ... (...) I have successfully and semi-successfully air-shipped built models across Canada and to the US. I have never had things completely collapse in the way shown in the pictures! The tricks I used were 1) wrap the (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs! —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Yes, this is what I am intending to do on my next attempt as I suspect shock absorption was probably to blame. Just for the record, I did successfully rebuild both MOCs (apart from 2 2x2 white bricks left over, oh well ...) so they will be on (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)