 Local / Australia / 10982
Re: Designer sets in Brisbane (and now also in Melbourne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 06:29:18 GMT

Spotted in Kmart Footscray this afternoon. I cannot confirm that they're all
there, but the two I want are (4096 & 4100).

These are exciting times, my friends.

Matt W.

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston writes:
Yes, today I saw all six (I think?) sets at Kmart in Toombul, which is not
noted for being the first to have sets on the shelves, so they're probably
lots of other places too.
Having held the boxes in my hand (though not bought them) I can say I'm
really happy that Lego has made these sets which are in line with their
traditional values of versatility and rebuildability.

Traditional values does not have to mean traditional pieces :)

As a side note, if anyone's hankerin' for le purple and orange, those basic
sets are now just $17 from Toyworld.

Happy building folks,
Michael Dallaston