 Local / Australia / 10972
  Re: boxes

(...) Me too. I used to keep all my boxes flattened, but the day came when I needed the space for storing my ever-growing ABS collection, and most of them went into the bin about a year ago. I have never regretted this decision. I still have some (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: boxes

(...) Thanx for this insight guys I appreciate it . I dont think I will ever sell my lego so I guess that would mean ditch them. I just kinda wondered their value in the grand scheme of lego thanx again (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)