 Local / Australia / 10965
10964  |  10966
Subject:
Bricksmeet wanted lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:00:42 GMT

Hey all,

For more satisfying trading at Bricksmeet, I was wondering whether we could
post here about what parts/sets we were looking for. In particular, if
people missed out on a particular set on clearance and I knew where one was
I could pick one up and bring it along.
So anyway, I've included my list here. I've used Bricklink links, let me
know if that's a problem... I've found that it's a lot easier than trying to
figure out some cryptic descriptions of parts... ;-)

Anyway, here's what I'm after...

(24x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?P=75535&colorID=9
(2x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?P=4867pb02&colorID=3
(3x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?P=x210c01&colorID=22