 Local / Australia / 10933
  Nesquik bunnies are being sent out

Hi all, My kids received their Nesquik bunnies today (12th May). The set is Lego Studios 4049 and consists of Quicky, director, cameraman w/ vidcam and a little jeep (the jeep is nothing to get excited about). We sent a snail entry and phoned in the (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nesquik bunnies are being sent out

Got ours today too (one for me, one for youngest daughter). We entered by phone a couple of weeks after it started and we had bought the specialy marked tins (haven't had any yet though). And to those who cheated and phoned everyday and are getting (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)