 Local / Australia / 10868
  BUG members please respond.

Could ALL Bugs members please respond to my previous email re our website. I would like to have it completed by the train show. Aaron (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUG members please respond.

(...) I (...) My Lugnet page is www.lugnet.com/peopl...ers/?m=599 My brickshelf page is the rather minimal www.brickshelf.com/c...i?m=krafol Favourite lego WWW site ... hmmm, www.lego.com/shop Currently collecting: tan bricks Main theme interest: (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)