 Local / Australia / 10863
10862  |  10864
Subject:
Next LEGO meeting [April 26]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:47:36 GMT

G'day all,

I've had an approach from a local Craigieburn resident who wondered if we'd
be interested in trying to get DELPHIN to sponsor the
meeting/advertising/whatever for this meeting [or the next held in
Craigieburn.] As a result, I'd like to get an idea of what people think
about this idea, and how many models would be likely to be coming one
whether or not we get the sponsorship...So, if you could email me with any
comments you have on this [and/or number/size of models you'll be bringing],
I'd be most appreciative. (Preferably reply on or before Wednesday lunchtime)

ALSO, for those who haven't signed up yet, I'm phasing the email list out,
and replacing it with the YAHOO group "MUGS-List", so if you'd like to know
about upcoming gatherings, sign up to use it [no cost, no spam as a resut of
signing up.]

[The reason DELPHIN may sponsor the event is that it would get more people
in to Craigieburn, where they're doing a large ongoing developement...It's
possible that with luck we may be able to get them to support any meetings
we have in craigieburn for the next couple of years or so...]

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
b_whytcross@hotmail.com