 Local / Australia / 10852
10851  |  10853
Subject:
Re ADELUGS next meeting ?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:12:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone out in Adelaides LEGOLAND. I will be organizing another get
together at the holdfastshores community centre as soon as possible after
easter so any expressions of interest would be welcome ( thats so i can
figure out numbers book the the room etc) plus any ideas for themes trade
and want lists will be greatly received.
lets see if we can make it bigger and better than last time even though that
will be hard as it was pretty darn cool last time..Cheers Don.